Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Creative Christmas

Christmas away from home is always a little different, but when you add in the "Aeriell factor" (being away from home)we have to be a little creative. Because Aeriell had to be back at school today, we let the girls open most of their gifts. Abbie requested that we hide them again and give clues to the location of the package. I have a feeling this might become a yearly event...at home next year though! Here are a few places the girls found their gifts:










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joni is so creative with the page. Her creativity is matched by our time spent together this Christmas. God has blessed us through another year. Even with the lows, He is faithful. We have been blessed by so many reminders of his love.

I want to express my love for my wife during this season. I am so thankful that she is in my life and that God has given me such a wonderful family.

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas! Sounds like a blast.